Monday 5 October 2009

Not Mr Right 2

Everything that's been done points to the fact that you're a user. Everything that's been suggests that you're a pig. And yet i foolishly believed. That somewhere, somehow you are true. Unfortunately, as had happened before you were an ass. Made a complete fool of me and then ask "what?". I slink home with my head down wondering how it was i got into this same mess again.

Why do i always do this? Do i enjoy the toture? Revel in the pain? Adore the absolute humiliation of it all? I dont know. I want to though. Want to understand what hold it is i have allowed you to have over me? I gotta get through this. Need to break free. Walk away. Head high

2 comments:

  1. NOT ALL BOYSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A female recently told me women think hard, aloof, detached males are the 'real men'
    ...Hmmph

    ReplyDelete